Saturday, August 9, 2008

Oud West - De Toog

On the Nicolaas Beetsstraat in Oud West is a little bar with a big terrace called De Toog. This place has been here for over 10 years but I've not been in until 2 days ago. It's a nice place with nice beers and people from the neighborhood. Some people (like me) walked in for the first time, but looking at some guests red noses, this is a proper local bar for some as well. €2,00 for a vaasje is obviously quiet reasonable in Amsterdam nowadays and Palm, Leffe Dubbel and Leffe Blond on tap are always nice. The food looked good and wasn't expensive (Salad's, Fish, Pasta's) buit didn't try those myself.
Instead I had a nice Leffe Tripel from a bottle for €2,40 and sat outside in the sun (or whatever was left of it). Looking for a nice place in Oud West? I would definately visit De Toog if I were you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://insuranceinstates.com/oregon/Salem/Fox%20&%20Olson/97301/