Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A new job!

I've got a new job! Excellent! Great! Brilliant! Magnificent! Started on Monday and what a huge difference already, people basically welcomed me with open arms. Smiles, handshakes, 12 floors of it! I get to fly anywhere in the world for free, I'm gonna get a very cheap but brand new bike, in 3 weeks I'll have to go to Paris for a look in our buildings over there (all paid for of course), I can't wait! And you know what the best thing is for you?
It's in a totally different area of Amsterdam so I'm sure there'll be some brandnew bar reviews coming up soon starting with the bar I'll go to on Friday, Défilé. The first party at my new working place... And I've got another 2 parties coming up :)

1 comment:

/.g0eRo3 said...

hee jeroen succes met je nieuwe baan en laat die beer reviews maar komen ben wel benieuwd waar ik ter wereld een goed biertje kan drinken