Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oud West - l'Affiche

After El Punto Latino I decided to drink another beer on my way home. I've been in l'Affiche on the Jacob van Lennepstraat before but couldn't really remember anything about it cuz I was sitting on their terrace in the sun back then. This time I decided to sit at the bar and just have a chat. I walked in and noticed the good music and that everything was made of wood. Wood bar, stools, six tables or so and lots of posters on the wall (hence the name of the bar).
I drank a Brand beer (€2,00) and found out that they've also got La Chouffe, Wittenkerke, Zatte from the IJ brewery and a beer I'd never heard of before: Lousberg... I bought the bottle (€3,00) and it's in my fridge now waiting for me to be opened. This is a nice place to relax and just have a chat... Go there after a hectic night out, just for a nightcap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://restaurants-us.com/ks/Topeka/Baskin-Robbins/66605/

Anonymous said...

Enabling laws served to increase the amount of health insurance sold in states. http://insuranceinstates.com/michigan/Grand%20Rapids/Unified%20Title%20&%20Settlement/49504/

Anonymous said...

It's enormous that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our discussion made here.

my webpage - daily offers

mrkdvsn said...

Wow! This is the perfect blog I am looking this type of blog its awesome blog here , share great information about this topic. This informative blog helps many readers with their decision-making regarding the situation. Great articles and will look forward for more!google amsterdam