Monday, June 25, 2007

Getto

Went to Getto on the Warmoesstraat for some cocktails and some food. Every sunday cocktails are only €5,- and food ain't too pricey either. Great things on the menu like Kangaroo and Ostrich. They call themselves "a place with an attitude free zone for gays, lesbians, bi's queers and straights. Grolsch is €2,10 but who wants to drink Grolsch anyway, it's shit and gives me a nasty hangover. There's probably just one beer worse than Grolsch and that's Budweiser. Anyway... Getto has happy hours Tuesday's to Saturdays and on Thursday's they have something called a Beerball... Not sure what it is, but apperantly it's got something to do with special beers.... I'll have to go back and see what it exactly is.

1 comment:

tike mik said...

Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. insulin cartridges