Tuesday, May 29, 2007

't Bruggetje

Next to this little bridge, on the Admiralengracht, is a little neighbourhood bar called: 't Bruggetje (the little bridge). I went in there last night and I do have to say there's only 2 words for it: dark en dingy. I sat on the bar talking to the owner and got fed beers from 2 drunk guys who were sitting next to me. There's 2 gambling machines and a little terrace outside and however dark and dingy it was, it was still very nice.
Unfortunately the city council has decided that the whole block of buildings has to disappear because there's going to be a big square, but when that's going to happen noone knows. Until then you can still drink Heineken there for € 1,80.

1 comment:

mrkdvsn said...

I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.google amsterdam