Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Small Beer Break

After last week I'm having a small beer break this week. Last week Tuesday I got pissed, drank too much whisky, scotch and beer in a very short period of time while playing poker. Wednesday I went out to Kale where they have on tap:
Amstel € 2,00
Wieckse Witte
Palm and
La Chouffe
And in bottles:
Duvel
Westmalle Tripel
Westmalle Dubbel
Corona
Natte and Zatte... Mmmmm.

Thursday I went back there and then to Montmartre after with Heineken, Heineken Ice on tap, Heineken Longneck, Wieckse Witte and Amstel Mald in a bottle to watch the semifinal of the Eurovision Song Contest. Friday.... Kale again, then Bitterzoet (see below), Saarein and Soundgarden. And.....
Saturday I went to the Meibock Festival and then to a friend after to see the Eurovision Song Contest Finals... Pffffffffff, Quite a week....

2 comments:

Sander said...

Heee! Is dat K413? Goeie foto!! Krijg al helemaal zin in een biertje :)

Father Hieronymus said...

Yup, da's Kale